03/04/2012>>>

I have been waiting my whole life to see Pulp. 
Yes, all of it. 
On Saturday night, I was lucky enough to see them play at  Royal Albert Hall. 
They came out and started with "Do You Remember The First Time?" and it was all a bit too much and so I cried but managed to get it together for the rest of the set, ridiculously happy, funny and charming, Candida in a beauuutiful dress, Jarvis MOVING in a way that no other man on the planet could come close to... 
One of my favourites was actually a track that I wasn't familiar with, long drawn out and glowing... 
the obvious, and some earlier stuff too... they didn't play Space sadly, I wasn't expecting them to but it was my fantasy... but the interludes were in the space vibe, droning thick and cosmic, lasers and neon the lot. 
My heart is fuller for having had one of the best nights of my life with a band I never thought I'd get to see.

Here are some videos I found on You Tube...
In order.
(For you Jade!)

INTRO + DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME


MIS-SHAPES
(can't find video)

RAZZMATAZZ
(can't find video)

SOMETHING CHANGED


SORTED FOR E'S AND WHIZZ


I SPY


THE BIRDS IN YOUR GARDEN


BAD COVER VERSION
(can't find video)

LIKE A FRIEND


THIS IS HARDCORE


SUNRISE
(can't find a video, if anyone has one please send to me!)

BAR ITALIA


COMMON PEOPLE


MY LIGHTHOUSE


BABIES


DISCO 2000