25/03/2011>>>

Coming home ill from work provides a good opportunity to catch up on some listening... my friend Joe gave me a whole bunch of Spencer Clarke (Skaters) odds and ends a couple of weeks back, which has spurred me to dig out the rest of the collection;



Drifting in and out of consciousness with Spencer Clarke in any of his incarnations

(I love/hate the confusion with Skaters stuff of never being quite sure what anyhing is... picking up the photocopied don't-quite-fit collage sleeves in Second Layer and searching for a title within the grey somewhere, the white cd-rs that are never marked, so mystiqual)

provides the perfect conditions for tiny dream snippets, colourful...

His music reminds me vividly of things that I have never seen and places I have never been to... not in this lifetime, anyway.